Save money on your energy bills
Smart thermostats connect your heating system to the internet which then allows you to control it from a phone, tablet or device.
The benefits of smart thermostats are:
- You can programme a heating schedule to suit your needs
- You can turn your heating on and off remotely, as and when required
- You can change the temperature of your home when you are out and about
- They can detect motion and learn about your habits such as when you have the heating on, what temperatures you like and any draughts in your home. This information is then used to keep your home at your desired temperature in the most energy efficient way
- With smart thermostatic radiator valves you can also control your heating on a room by room basis
Let us replace your existing boiler thermostat with a new wireless unit with little disruption to your home.
Fully trained & knowledgeable
You are assured of receiving a service from professional, experienced and friendly engineers.
Nest Pro Installers
Seaburn Gas Services supply and fit all market leading Smart Thermostats including Nest and Hive. Our experienced engineers can recommend and install the right thermostat to suit your home and budget.
How Smart Thermostats works
Traditional room thermostats can only be controlled when you are at home. A Smart Thermostat provides you with full mobile control, accessing from any Wi-Fi enabled remote device. Efficient and user friendly, you are in full control of your home heating – all of the time.