Boiler and Central Heating Installations
Whether you need a boiler replacement (combi swap) or a full new central heating system, our engineers are here to offer you expert advice and to provide a first class, smooth and hassle free installation service.
Why choose Seaburn Gas as your installer?
– Free, no obligation estimate
– Expert advice on getting the most efficient boiler to suit your individual needs and budget
– A-rated energy efficient boilers
– Up to 7 years warranty on condensing combi boilers
– Gas Safe registered engineers
– All installations are registered with Gas Safe for building regulation compliance
– Quality workmanship and reliable aftercare service
What boilers do we install?
We are a Baxi accredited installer but can also install a range of other types including Worcester, Valliant, Potterton and Main.
How do we work out the cost of your new boiler?
An engineer will visit your home to carry out a survey of your property. A written estimate will then be sent to you taking into account the following:
– The make and size of boiler required
– Location of the new boiler
– Required heating controls
– Old appliances that need to be removed and disposed of
– Existing gas supply and whether an upgrade is needed
– Any new radiators to be installed
– Any building or electrical work required
When installing radiators there are many factors to take into account and we are here to help you do just that.
Whether you require a single radiator, a full new set of radiators or are looking to install something with a more contemporary designer look we can offer expert advice on the correct size, output, location and type.